Forerunner in Quality for 50+ Years
- Past and future of EQA and QC
- Quality control and EQA in different disciplines
- Regulations and Quality Systems in Laboratory Medicine
- Is perfect the worst enemy of good?
DEVELOPING HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- What´s going on with IVDR
- Digital Future Part I – Cybersecurity
- Creating good Usability
- Digital Future Part II -Artificial intelligence
The events is using the Labquality Days mobile application that will be launched later this year. The application will have more information on the lectures as well as the speakers. Please follow this website our our social media channels for more information!
Keynote Speakers from Three Continents!
We are very honored to be able to tell you that the opening lecture of the international congress will be a historical overview of quality in laboratory medicine by Dr James O. Westgard (Westgard QC). This will be followed by Dr Sverre Sandberg (Noklus) discussing improvements in EQA through international cooperation. Furthermore, Dr Mario Plebani (University of Padova) and Dr Tony Badrick (RCPAQAP) will address questions on both internal and external quality control of clinical laboratories. Please download to program for the complete list of the eminent speakers at the congress.