Labquality Days 2020, the International Congress on Quality in Laboratory Medicine, is taking a step to the digital era. With this we wish to make your congress experience better than ever by providing you up-to-date information throughout the congress. Last year we had the mobile app only in Finnish and now, in 2020, and after positive feedback from the Finnish users, we launched the application in English as well.
Going digital is also our way to commit to sustainability and our environmental values. Therefore, the printed version of the Congress Program and Abstract notebook is now replaced by the Labquality Days 2020 congress mobile app.
Make the most of Labquality Days 2020 with the new congress mobile application:
- Access the event program, speaker presentations, abstracts and ePosters
- Create your own daily schedule that will guide your through the day
- Stay informed and receive the latest messages and news
- Take part in our social feed
- Take part in interactive polls and votes
- Rate individual lectures and give feedback
- Access the venue maps
- Find information about the exhibition
And please don’t worry if you are not that familiar with the world of mobile applications – there will be people to help you with the application at Messukeskus, the congress venue, in February.
Why download the new Labquality Days 2020 congress mobile app? Get a preview on what you get, watch this short info clip: