Congress Mobile App
Download the free Labquality Days 2022 mobile application – the entire congress at your fingertips!
*A new mobile app version will be available for download in the end of 2021. We will announce this on our website and in our social media channels – stay tuned!
Labquality Days 2022, the International Congress on Quality in Laboratory Medicine, continue on the digital path. With this app we wish to make your congress experience better than ever by providing you up-to-date information throughout the congress. Going digital is also our way to commit to sustainability and environmental values.
Therefore the printed version of the Congress Program and Abstract notebook is now replaced by the Labquality Days 2022 congress mobile app. Please find the instructions how to download the application and how to use the app below.
And please don’t worry – if you are not that familiar with the world of mobile applications – there will be people to help you with the application at Messukeskus, the congress venue, in February.
Step One: Download the Application
Step Two: Make the most of Labquality Days 2022
The app provides you with all the important information and a bit more.
- Access the event program, speaker presentations, abstracts and ePosters
- Create your own daily schedule that will guide your through the day
- Stay informed and receive the latest messages and news
- Take part in our social feed
- Take part in interactive polls and votes
- Rate individual lectures and give feedback
- Access the venue maps
- Find information about the exhibition