ePoster exhibition – share your research results in 2022!
In the light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, ePosters are not collected in Labquality Days 2021.
The ePoster exhibition arranged during Labquality Days is a great opportunity to showcase projects and research results in laboratory medicine, personalized medicine or quality management. The ePosters will be displayed on screens in the entrance hall during both congress days, where congress visitors can explore them freely throughout the event. The ePosters will also be published in the congress mobile application.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the the Scientific Committee. Two posters will be awarded at the congress. The congress participants can also vote for their favorite poster.
The presenter of the ePoster will get some great benefits, so please see further information about the schedule, abstracts and the benefits below.
About ePoster abstracts
Deadline for abstract submission is November 15th 2021. Please submit your abstract on the congress registration form, which will open on August 1st 2021.
The Scientific committee will evaluate the abstracts and will inform about poster acceptance by December 15th 2021. Each accepted poster need to have one contact person present at the event.
Please note that one poster presenter will get a -25% discount of the participation fee.
About the abstract
- Submit the abstract when you registrate by Nov 15th 2021
- Abstract length max. 500 words (fword or pdf file)
- No pictures, figures or tables
- Please include title, author(s), organization(s), the contact person/presenter, introduction, aims, methods, results and conclusions.
Technical requirements for ePoster
- Submit your ePoster before January 25th 2022 on the online registration form. When you first register, you will receive an email confirmation that includes a hyperlink to your registration form. You can edit your information and submit the ePoster via that link.
- File format: PDF
- 1 page, landscape orientation
- 16:9 (1920 x 1080 px, full HD)
- Screen size 55 inch
More information, please contact Heidi Berghäll, Development Manager, email@example.com.