Call for ePosters
ePoster exhibition – share your research results!
The ePoster exhibition arranged during Labquality Days is a great opportunity to showcase projects and research results in laboratory medicine, personalized medicine or quality management. At our event, you reach a wide international audience and a group of professionals, to whom you can present the results of your research. We hope you will be by your ePoster on Friday at 11:30.
The ePosters will be displayed on screens on the 2nd floor during both congress days. Congress visitors can explore them freely throughout the event. The ePosters will also be published in the congress mobile application.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. Two posters will be awarded at the congress. The congress participants can also vote for their favourite poster.
The presenter of the ePoster will get some great benefits, so please see further information about the schedule, abstracts and benefits below.
About ePoster abstracts
The deadline for abstract submission is 30 November 2022. Please submit your abstract via the registration form.
The Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts and we will inform you about poster acceptance by 16 December 2022. Each accepted poster needs to have one contact person present at the event.
Please note! If you are the presenter of an ePoster, use the sales code LQDPOSTER in your billing information. The discount is -25% of the registration fee. The discount is only valid for one presenter per ePoster.
About the abstract
- Submit the abstract when you register by 30 November 2022
- Please use the abstract template, you can find it here.
- Abstract length max. 500 words (word file)
- No pictures, figures or tables
- Please include title, author(s), organization(s), the contact person/presenter, introduction, aims, methods, results and conclusions.
Technical requirements for ePoster
- Submit your ePoster before 16 January 2023 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- File format: PDF
- 1 page, landscape orientation
- 16:9 (1920 x 1080 px, full HD)
- Screen size 55 inch
For more information, please contact project manager Miia Kämppi, at email@example.com.
Under the auspices of