Call for ePosters
ePoster exhibition – share your research results in 2022!
The ePoster exhibition arranged during Labquality Days is a great opportunity to showcase projects and research results in laboratory medicine, personalized medicine or quality management. The ePosters will be displayed on screens on the 2nd floor during both congress days. Congress visitors can explore them freely throughout the event. The ePosters will also be published in the congress mobile application.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. Two posters will be awarded at the congress. The congress participants can also vote for their favourite poster.
The presenter of the ePoster will get some great benefits, so please see further information about the schedule, abstracts and benefits below.
About ePoster abstracts
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to March 27th 2022. Please submit your abstract on the congress via registration form.
The Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts and will inform you about poster acceptance by April 3rd 2022. Each accepted poster need to have one contact person present at the event.
Please note! If you are the presenter of an ePoster, use the sales code LQDPOSTER in your billing information. The discount is -25% of the registration fee. The discount is only valid for one presenter per ePoster.
About the abstract
- Submit the abstract when you register by March 27th 2021
- Abstract length max. 500 words (word file)
- No pictures, figures or tables
- Please include title, author(s), organization(s), the contact person/presenter, introduction, aims, methods, results and conclusions.
Technical requirements for ePoster
- Submit your ePoster before April 3rd 2022 by e-mail email@example.com.
- File format: PDF
- 1 page, landscape orientation
- 16:9 (1920 x 1080 px, full HD)
- Screen size 55 inch
More information, please contact Miia Kämppi, Education coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.